Terms and Conditions - 'Spring into Action' Competition
Begins Friday 17th April 2015, Ends midnight Sunday 26th April
Winner to be announced Monday 27th April
Enter our 'Spring into Action' competition to be in with a chance of winning one of our Gym Bag!
To enter: Simply follow @CaboodleBags on Twitter and RT one of our competition posts!
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter. By participating, you hereby release and hold harmless the afore-mentioned social media platform from any and all liability associated with this promotion;
- Entrants are providing information to Caboodle Bags and not to Twitter;
- By replying with messages to the Caboodle Bags Twitter pages you are granting permission for this text to be used by Caboodle Bags in their wider online communications, including Caboodle’s website, social media platforms and email marketing;
- You must be the author/copy write holder of all posts submitted;
- Entries must be submitted by the closing date displayed in the details of the competition by the midnight of 26th April 2015;
- The prize offered is a Caboodle Bags Gym Bag (£40.00)
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them:
- To enter a competition you must be a UK resident and aged 18 years or over at the time of entry;
- Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Caboodle Bags;
- Entries must be retweets of competition posts sent by @CaboodleBags. Retweets of posts sent by any other accounts will not be submitted.
- Entries will be selected by a panel of judges;
- The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Caboodle Bags reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time;
- If you win a competition, we will notify you via our Twitter page (as a mention) or request that you contact us. If we cannot make contact with you within what we feel is a reasonable time period, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant;
- Prizes are not transferable to another person. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative;
- Incorrectly completed entries or those containing inappropriate messages will be disqualified. Inappropriate comments regarding entries will be removed and may be reported to Twitter;
- Caboodle Bags reserves the right to amend these rules at any time;
- We do not share your personal information with third parties, and all information is treated in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation, with care and confidentiality by Caboodle Bags. Data will only be gathered and processed for the purpose of the competition or its promotion.